1st Virtual Meeting
August 4-5, 2021 Online (WebEx): Meeting flyer
CAT is calling for presentations- anything from quality assurance, drug prevalence and trends, new methods, interesting cases, etc. If you have any topics to share, your participation is encouraged!
- Proposals must be submitted by May 31, 2021 to email@example.com
- Indicate the preferred length of your presentation on the Submission form
- Speakers should be prepared to submit pre-recorded presentations by July 16, 2021
- Lightning round of 4-5 presentations (15 minutes each)
- Must be a current student or intern
- One presenter will be awarded free registration to the next in-person meeting
- Award will be voted on by the registrants of the virtual meeting via survey monkey.
Next in-person meeting: Spring 2022
Host: San Francisco Office of the Chief Medical Examiner
Dates: Monday-Tuesday April 27-28, 2020 [post-poned until 2022]
Location: Holiday Inn Golden Gateway (1500 Van Ness Ave, San Francisco, CA 94109)
Theme: 20/20 Vision for the Future